Tuesday 14 February 2012

Skin Care Update

Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Brought my clarisonic the beginning of Janurary and wanted to give it few months before telling you about it. for atleats 3 weeks of using it morning and evening it made my skin worse as in spots but the texture of my skin felt so soft and had a nice feel to it. After reading various comments I've decided to only use it on a evening as it removes make up so well. I always remove my make up before using it with a cleanser and I can't believe how much it removes. I'm still battling with my skin but the texture much better and the main reason of my blogging was the price I brought mine off ebay for buy it now from a seller in America but even with the postage it was cheaper than anywhere in the UK and it came within a week. Although I had to buy a adaper which was £1.99 but its a huge saving if you really want one in came package in the box with a small cleanser. I paid £69.64 plus £15.13 and the seller still is selling heres the link

1 comment:

  1. the clarisonic looks amazing, i want one now.
    love,
    http://georgialouisen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments:)