Tuesday 14 February 2012

All things beauty related


 Picked up like shimmer me blush while in Asda today, don't think I've brought any of thier make up before. This caught my eye as its a copy of the Benefit shimmer brick but at less of the price at £4.50, they come in various shades. To be honest for the a mount of times I'll use it because glitter isn't everyday item, its ok not much colour comes out only glitter unless you push the brush into it

Haven't posted from a while as I have been busy with uni work which I hand in Friday plus I wanted to save up some recent buys to show you. Currently at uni I'm in my second year and at the moment were choosing our pathway option which is such a big decision to make, in the end I've choose to do a Communication pathway which is like trend forecasting and branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments:)