Tuesday 11 October 2011

Skin Care Finds #1

After suffering from bad skin since my early teens Ive tried lots of products and have never found anything that has worked from clinique to MD formulations. The only thing thats made it managable is proactiv but still Im always looking at reviews but i guess everyones different. Ive tried Dermalogica a few times and last week I had a facial. After researching on the internet I found a cheaper range from dermalogica which is aimed at late teens. I ordered the sample kit to try as I dont wanna waste my money on full size if it doesnt work. Thought I'd let you know as I haven't really seen much on this range heres the link if your interest- http://www.teen-skincare.co.uk/
Sorry for rubbish picture camera ran out of battery
I also purchased some Liz Earle items after reading so much about it. I ordered these of ebay in a set for £15 with p+p. Thanks for reading let me know what you think and of any items you suggest!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got to let me know how this goes for you! I have seriously temperamental skin which is also prone to breakouts (as well as oil-slicks. mmmm). Next stop will be the dermatologist, so spare me if you can haha

    xx T
    Le Fanciulle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments:)