Friday 7 October 2011

Fashion Finds #2

Urban Decay Naked Palette From Debenhams £35

Topshop Loafers £28

Primark dress £17

Miss Selfridge loafers £35 with discount £17
These are just a few items I've got over last 2 weeks or so. Went to primark y'day dunno whether its me being cheap or prices seems to have gone up lot! I brought the dress for £17 which I think is alot for primark but really something like that in say Topshop would be like £45 so I kinda convinced myself into buying, plus I love the bow tie! Brought the urban decay palette I everyone's got one but I've read some good reviews, I'm no beauty expert so I've been looking at tutorials on You tube to help! Thinking of starting to do some outfit posts but its finding a space to take pictures. I'm looking for a bowler hat atm fingers crossed I find one in my cheap price range :)

9 comments:

  1. You're not being cheap, I get exactly what you mean - Primark prices have definitely gone up! But that dress is worth it, it's really nice. Those Topshop loafers are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban Decay is amazing! really worth the money..
    I'm your new follower!

    I hope you will join my giveaway it's international! THE GIVEAWAY

    xoxo
    CLU from MYSTYLEVISION

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that about Primark recently, but it is a really nice dress and your right it would cost more than double that in Topshop. I got the Urban Decay palette last year and have used it every day, it's so worth the money x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top shop loafers are amazing! x
    http://mmmmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Primark dress is gorgeous and would be a bargain if not from Primark - their prices have definitely had a huge hike recently =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree abour Primark prices, they've gone up loads! Really like the primark dress, and the Topshop studded slippers are GORGEOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those studded Topshop flats as well :) yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments:)