Monday 4 July 2011

Killing me softly

Necklace:Ebay(Pack of 3), Ring:Ebay, Bracelet:Pandora

Top:H&M, Maxi Skirt:Primark
Today I went shopping all I brought was nail varnish yet again :) im wearing the one I brought which is a make called sinful. I must say my collecton is growning ahh I wish I had every colour:) Im a bit addicted to ebay but lately I havent got lucky with any new purhases, the last things I brought are the jewellery im wearing (ring & necklace) which were 99p each. I highly recommend browsing ebay for cheap jewellery its well worth it! Another thing in obsessed with atm is Beyonces new album after seeing her performance at Glastonbury its been on repeat.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good mate! love the maxi skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!
    visit mine
    http://rillicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments:)