Wednesday 20 July 2011

ELF Cosmetics

I heard abit a about elf cosmetics on various blogs and took a look at there website. The website has a lot of products on, which took me ages to go through.The products are very cheap and arrived within a few days(ordered Thursday came Saturday)
 Ok so heres what I ordered:
All over cover stick-Ivory

For £1.50 it was a bargin! I find it very difficult to find makeup for my skin tone being pale, I normally use Bareminerals.This cover stick is amazing its just basically a concealer for dark circles and spots. It looks really orange for my skin at first but it blends well! I would recommend it!

Total face brush
Another product which was only £1.50 although the coverage was really good I found the brush was really itchy on my face.

Clarifying Press Powder-Ivory

 As I said before I make up to match my skin tone is difficult so for £1.50 it was worth a try. The powder it self is really good but slight too orange for my face.

1 comment:

  1. I've debated buying elf products, but the cheap price which is great, just leaves me to think, 'are they any good'
    it's great to read reviews on them
    thanks!

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments:)