Wednesday 14 December 2011

Skin Care Update

On my first Skin Care post I showed you recent purchases in a attempt to clear my skin, which is a major struggle for me. I brought Liz Earle after reading lots of blog posts which convinced me into it- yess I gave in to the buzz. I found in the first few weeks of Using Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Clay Mask and Skin Tonic it really helped and seem to clear up my skin and make it feel really nice. But after those weeks it began to get alot worse than it has ever got before. As I'm a person who's always on the internet I starting looking on google to see anyone else had same problems and they did. I do completely understand not every product will suit everyone but Liz Earle does claim for every skin type on these products. After I have stopped using the products I have noticed a total difference in my skin. I'm abit annoyed at the amount I spent and I still have a big tube of cleanse and polish left. So the search goes on again.



 This week I've purchased Origins moisturiser and blemish treatment gel from Debenhams as recently they have had 10% to 15% off beauty products on different days.I've heard good things yet again on blogs and youtube so thought I'd give it a go. I've only used the products once of I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

  1. I used that Origins spot remover before. At first it was amazing! But now it doesn't seem to do anything haha. Hopefully you'll have more luck.
    I have problem skin as well :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard so much about the liz earle cleanser, it's a shame it didn't agree with your skin.

    if you find a cleanser for your type of skin, leave me a comment on my blog as i am on the eternal hunt too!

    also, i just wanted to say that i've just discovered your blog and i really like it, definitely going to be keeping up to date with your posts :)

    from helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skin care is very important, I just finished my "me time" - making myself pretty for the last day of the year.

    You have an amazing blog here, do you want to follow each other?
    I'm Tereza from http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    Happy New Year, I hope tomorrow will be an amazing day/ night for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments:)