Monday 15 August 2011

TREND REPORT


As I'm off from uni I feel abit out of it so I decided I'm going to blog more on trends and more fashion things :) I love crochet things atm so I decided to research and shop around abit to see whats in the shops right now and see the inspiration from the catwalks. I love House of Hollands use of crocheting it reminds me of old fashioned crocheted blankets. Crochet piece can be seen as very 'hippy' or 'boho' as seen on Tali Lennox and Miley Cyrus.Although Brittany Snow wears it very elegantly on the red carpet and it still looks appropriate for the occasion.

2 comments:

  1. Just today i was watching Gossip Girl and i fell in love with a crochet sweater Charlie was wearing :). Some years ago i would have hated this trend but today i'm loving it <3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments:)